In appreciation for your kind support during my reading challenge last year, I’m giving away 2 novels and 4 nonfiction books from my Best of 2012 list (and one from my 2011 list) to lucky readers.
Here’s what you have a chance to win:
- 1 copy of Please Look After Mom by Kyung-sook Shin – winner of last year’s Man Asian Literary Prize
- 1 copy of How It All Began by Penelope Lively
- 3 autographed copies of Power Questions: Build Relationships, Win New Business, and Influence Others by Andrew Sobel and Jerold Panas, generously donated by acclaimed author Jerold Panas
- 1 copy of The Lost City of Z: A Tale of Deadly Obsession in the Amazon by David Grann
- 1 copy of one of last year’s favorites: The Art of Immersion: How the Digital Generation Is Remaking Hollywood, Madison Avenue, and the Way We Tell Stories by Frank Rose
How to Enter
In the Leave a Reply/Comment section of this post, please tell me:
- your favorite book of 2012, and
- which category you’d prefer to win in: fiction or nonfiction
Please include a valid email address or Twitter handle. (These are only so I can contact you if you win. I never use or spam email. If you’re nervous about this, please feel free to connect with me on Facebook, where you can use private email.)
I wish I could include everyone in this giveaway, but:
- you must be a U.S. resident to enter
- you must be 18 years of age or older
One entry per person please.
Deadline to Enter
Noon on Monday, January 28, 2013
Details, Details…and Disclaimer
The winners in each category will be selected at random from all valid comments via random.org.
A valid comment includes answers to both questions, a way to contact the commenter via email or Twitter, and belongs to a U.S. resident who is 18 or older.
No Bad Language will pay all costs associated with shipping and handling. Books will be dispatched to winners via the U.S. Postal Service at book rate, which may take up to 5 weeks for delivery.
Copies of Power Questions were kindly donated by one of the authors and his publisher, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. The rest of these books were purchased by me as a way to say “Thank You” to you. There is no cost to you; the prize value of each is approximately $15 plus shipping and handling, all paid for by No Bad Language.
Standard disclaimer: Some of these books may contain concepts, descriptions and/or language that could be considered mature in nature. All contents are the creation of the authors; this blog and its owner are not responsible for the material or points of view presented in these books.
If you have questions, please leave a reply below, and I’ll respond as quickly as possible.
Best of luck! Tell your friends!